SIA ACE CARGO has been operating on freight forwarding market since 2002. We render cargo carriage with all modes of transport – road, rail, ocean, air along with multimodal freight.
Our company executes haulages of any complexity, including wheeled and special vehicles, heavyweight and oversized freight, expensive and fragile cargoes, dangerous and groupage cargo.
Ever since we started operational we have been always focused on thoughtful and considerate attitude to our clients and partners.
16 Years in International logistics
15 offices in 5 countries
Long-term relationships and direct contracts with major shipping lines, rail operators and airlines
The total fleet of vehicles SIA ACE Cargo partner companies – around 100 000 vehicles
Some facts about SIA ACE CARGO:
- more than 300 employees;
- SIA ACE CARGO owns a fleet of standard EURO-4 / EURO-5 vehicles with capacity from 4 to 24 tons;
- inside the company, customers’ appeals and requests are being professionally processed using XRM-system TERRASOFT, which minimizes even a slight possibility of losing information. Regulated processes enable precisely track each stage of service provided to the client;
- any employee from client manager to lawyer or accountant gets access to working with customer’s company only after a special training course;
- to improve the quality of cargo transportation, in Vilnius there was opened a consolidated warehouse with the area of 10 000 m2.
SIA Ace Cargo provides:
- full range of services on the organization of transportation of goods by any means of transport (road, rail, aviation, marine, mixed modes of transport);
- work with all types of shipping documents;
- information support of the transaction and regular timely information to the customer of finding cargo.
6 SHIPMENT OF TRACTORS
Transportation route: Belarus – Lithuania (Klaipeda Port) – Venezuela
Cargo description: 560 Belarusian tractors of «Minsk tractors plant»
Route of transportation: China (Taiwan) – Germany (Frankfurt) – Russia
Cargo description: CNC pipe bending machine, 3 cargo packages, total gross weight – 20079 kg
Transportation route:Germany, Salzgitter – Kaluga, Russia
Cargo description: Crystallizer, 2 units, total gross weight – 83 tons.
DELIVERY OF DANGEROUS CARGO
Transportation route:: Minsk National Airport – Prague Airport – Madrid Airport
Cargo description::&Infectious category “A” material, the genetic material of the virus of African swine fever, class 6.2.